Just Amazing

jb200206's review of GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

“Just Amazing”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by jb200206 (1 review written)

I've had 2 phones unlocked by GSM Liberty and the service has been fantastic. It only took 1 hour to receive the unlock code for my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 ($9.99) and about 12 hours for the activation for my iPhone 4S ($29.99) also from AT&T to be available for unlock. It was simple, all I had to do was plug the iPhone 4S (Using an out of carrier SIM) into my laptop running iTunes and within 2 minutes it notified me that my iPhone 4S was network unlocked and ready to go. I am currently using Straight Talk on the Samsung Galaxy S2 and T-Mobile on the iPhone 4S with the 50$ monthly plan with no issues on either phone. Thank you again GSM Liberty for providing this service so cheap. The only thing I was a little weary of was the fact that it showed I had a "iPhone permanent unlock" in my shopping cart for $199.00 and I was not able to remove it but after editing it and choosing the provider it adjusted the price to $29.99 which helped save face. Again nothing to worry about, these guys know what they are doing and the service bar none spot on.