Quick & Easy

vilykukac's review of GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

“Quick and Easy”

Written on: 17/03/2013 by vilykukac (1 review written)

It was a very nice solution to my mother's Samsung Galaxy Mini. I typed in Google "Samsung Galaxy Mini Unlock" and it was in the first few hits. I opened the page, chooses the phone and then typed in the IMEI. The PayPal payment -in my opinion- is the best and the safest and that is a reason why I was calm when I had to transfer the (not too much for an Unlock) money. Immediately I got some e-mails about the order and that I should stay calm until they find the Unlock Code to my mom's phone. I went to sleep and when first time in the morning I checked my e-mails I had the code just right there. I went to Youtube typed in "Samsung Galaxy Mini Code Unlock" and five more minutes later the phone was unlocked and be able to work with any sim cards in the world.
The only thing I have to worry about now is that I have to teach my mom to use the phone. :)
Thank you!