Wahoo it worked! So easy, fast - worked like a charm

Guest's review of GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

“Wahoo it worked! So easy, fast - worked like a charm”

Written on: 19/02/2013

There are so many unlock websites out there, I was nervous about choosing the "right" one, not overpaying, etc. My biggest concern was getting a scam code and then hardlocking my phone. I chose GSMLiberty because the company has a 100% guarantee, the website doesn't oversell (I'm wary of flashy websites that don't live up to their promise, like a used car salesman), and I liked that they've been in business for 7 years - proves they sell good enough products to keep the lights on for that long.

I had watched some YouTube videos so knew the basic steps on how to unlock. I pulled up GSMLiberty's instructions and followed them step-by-step. GSMLiberty was AWESOME. The code worked, it was so easy. All of my fears were alleviated. I even took video of me unlocking in case something went wrong. I just watched the video and was elated all over again when the "it worked" message came up. I will definitely recommend GSMLiberty to anyone and everyone. I have a second phone that I'm also going to unlock using GSM Liberty.