Buyers beware!!!

Guest's review of GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

GSM Liberty - www.gsmliberty.net

“Buyers beware!!!”

Written on: 29/01/2013

I purchased a code to unlock my Samsung Galaxy3 new phone. The GSM Liberty website stated that I would receive a code (after payment was completed) and that I would be able to "easily perform the task on my own". Well, I followed all of the instructions provided, and the code did NOT work, the phone kept asking for a valid SIM card. I went to a phone store here in Denver that was recommended by a good friend, and they clearly stated that it is impossible to unlock a Galaxy S3 simply because the "unused SIM card" that you need in order to perform such unlocking task is impossible to find. It is actually a federal crime for anyone to release or give away an "unused SIM card" to perform such operations. So basically I paid for services that are impossible to sell or to deliver, since they imply that the customer must break a federal law in order to obtain a stolen SIM card from an individual or an unknown entity. I am in the process of demanding a full refund of my money. By the way, my Galaxy S3 was safely unlocked today by professionals, mechanically (without any codes) and it cost me only $25. Buyers beware!!!