Would I tell a friend Would I what, all day.

stubaz's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“Would I tell a friend Would I what, all day.”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by stubaz (1 review written)

I purchased A Hauweiphone and it was locked on Vodaphone. Before buying I checked the unlock ability. Everything looked good so I bought it. I then went to the site I'd picked to unlock it and after clicking on easy questions and answers. Suddenly I saw the list of things to do. One was download a program OK, Done, Next download a program according to my phone type. Under Huawei G300 it said at the top of the page, there was no such listing under the Huawei listing, Strange I thought. So I did a live chat only to be greeted with "I wouldn't know how to unlock your phone, Goodbye"

I did another search with Google and this site came up showing a video. I watched it and thought, NO after what the last bunch wanted it can't be this easy. Then the payment bit I thought was a bit iffy but heck it's only $10.00, so I bit the bullet and entered all those numbers.

Finally. some rime in the early morning my unlock code arrived.I entered it very, very carefully. Well I'll be, the darned thing worked. There are honest people on the Internet. I got my phone cheaper because it was locked, I saved $30.00 thanks to FreeUnlocks. The best thing I've found on The Net since my local Pizza Hut went on-line.

Just one small problem. The numbers, could they be about 4 times bigger. At 3.30am, old age and glasses the were pretty small.

Well done FreeUnlock you're magic. Regards Stu