no code

Blueshadow3's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“no code”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by Blueshadow3 (1 review written)

I ordered a code and paid for it last week. I was told they didn't have a code for my phone and now they won't refund my money. I have been given the run around for a week now. Never use this site it is a big rip off. I will be informing the BBB and my bank. Jennette Underwood

Freeunlocks's Response to Blueshadow3's Review

Written on: 22/08/2013

Hi there.

If you purchased the code with PayPal, we will issue a full refund if we cannot find a backup method for your phone using another database. If you used TrialPay, our Terms and Conditions do apply (which you agreed to before ordering). Namely: "IF ORDERING THROUGH THE TRIALPAY OFFER COMPLETION SYSTEM (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE “BUY NOW” SYSTEM THROUGH TRIALPAY), CUSTOMERS MUST ABIDE BY THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE. TRIALPAY MANAGES ALL OFFERS, NOT US, AND THEREFORE, ANY REFUND REQUIRED THROUGH A TRIALPAY OFFER TRANSACTION, MUST BE REQUESTED FROM THEM, OR THE ADVERTISER WHOSE OFFER THE CUSTOMER COMPLETED, DIRECTLY. Contact us with any questions." However we will keep your credit on file for a future unlock, or we will try to reimburse you for the price you paid for your offer, if any, up to the amount we received from the Advertiser.

We are a serious company, and have unlocked over 40,000 phones to date -- legitimately. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. If you haven't contacted us, please reach out to us. I'm afraid I can't help you further through Facebook as we can't discuss specific order issues here. Emailing us is the way to go. If you want to reach me directly, just put 'ATTN: CEO' in the subject line and it will be assigned to me.

I will look into your messages ASAP. There may have been a simple misunderstanding. I assure you will ALWAYS refund without hesitation for a code not found.

Kind regards.

Freeunlocks's Response to Blueshadow3's Review

Written on: 22/08/2013

Hi,

This is the CEO here again. I can see that we did in fact send you the codes and we are always happy to refund with video proof as per the refund policy in the terms and conditions that I posted above, which you agreed to before checkout. No one forced you to agree to our terms and conditions; please also be aware that video proof is an *industry standard* requirement and is designed both to protect us from fraud and so that we can receive a refund from our suppliers that we can then pass onto you.

On August 13 the following codes were sent to you. If you didn't receive them, then it's probably in your junk mail. If you need further proof it was sent, please email me as described earlier.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"Dear Customer,

Your unlock code for Serial Number: **********2951 has been located, and is shown below.

If you would like to help us out, and GET $10 please feel free to participate in our current promotion, by making a YouTube video as a tutorial for unlocking your phone. When filming the video, make sure to name our site (FreeUnlocks) clearly, and please review honestly. Just email us to let us know with the Youtube link and **try to unlock your phone while filming the video.**

Here is your unlock code: [removed]

Please note that the codes above may be separated by spaces. These are separate codes. Please use the first one first, if that doesn't work, try the next. You should not need to use all of them.

N.B. for Blackberry codes, please ONLY attempt to use up to the first 4 codes. The remaining ones *may* work, but to prevent using up all your attempts, we will send you an MEP code (much more accurate, but requires an additional step) free of charge -- so please contact us for this! The MEP code has 100% accuracy. If any other phone brand's code does not work, contact us too to arrange a solution! Also, for all phones, please email us if a code is not working, WHILE you still have attempts remaining, so that we can sort it out/refund.

For instructions on how to unlock your phone with the code provided, please see the FAQ.