This is freaking awesome

Guest's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“This is freaking awesome”

Written on: 24/06/2013

After hours of searching for the best "unlocking website" I finally decided to go with FreeUnlocks.com

What made me choose FreeUnlocks.com was because of the word FREE! I was doubtful at first but as I went on with the website, you COULD really get the code for free! I was aiming to "Get It For Free" however Trialpay took ages to load. And since I am in desperate need of an extra phone, I just clicked Buy Now. The price wasn't really an issue, in fact, FreeUnlocks.com offered the lowest price I could find available not to mention reliable.

I unlocked my phone without any problems. I only waited for 2 minutes, as stated, then I received the unlock code. After that, I typed in the "Preferred" code, took out the battery, then Voila! Hello new phone!

I know there are tons of unlocking websites out there but FreeUnlocks.com is THE website for all your UNLOCKING needs.

Freeunlocks's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2013

Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome review and I'm so glad you enjoyed using our service!

I'd just like to know what problems you were experiencing with TrialPay? If you wouldn't mind shooting us an email at support [at] freeunlocks.com with details explaining the issue that would be amazing.

Kindest regards,