Misleading Website: Unlocking Your Phone is Not Free

Errol_Williams's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“Misleading Website: Unlocking Your Phone is Not Free”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by Errol_Williams (5 reviews written)

Unlocking your mobile phone using this website IS NOT FREE. And for that reason alone I'm rating this website 1 star.

After visiting the website, here is what I did: I selected my mobile phone and the network the phone is currently locked to, and after I clicked the "unlock" button, I was told I will have to pay 40 US dollars to get the unlock code for my phone.

Freeunlocks's Response to Errol_Williams's Review

Written on: 29/05/2013

Hi there,

This is more of a review of TrialPay's service -- not ours. We use all of TrialPay's marketing material.

Firstly, TrialPay is a huge service that aims to provide an "alternate way to pay". Their advertisers subsidise the price of your code, so you get the code truly free as a 'thank you' for completing the offer.

Secondly, whilewe do have many free trials, there are many paid offers to choose from as well. The availability of offers depends on the specific code you are ordering and also the region in which you are located. In your case it sounds like only a paid offer was available; you still get the code for free.

Anyway, I can assure you we don't mislead our customers as the codes are truly free. It's not for everyone, but a large portion of our customers use it (and rave about it) as you can see in the reviews below. Our service is genuine. Also, we offer industry leading prices should you prefer the 'buy now' option.

Hope that clears things up!

Kind regards,