Thank you Free Unlocks!!!

strans's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“Thank you Free Unlocks!!!”

Written on: 06/02/2013 by strans (1 review written)

Free Unlocks is a fantastic site that truly delivered! I would highly recommend this service to anyone needing an unlock code for their phone.

I recently purchased a locked Motorola Atrix HD MD889 on Craigslist. It was an AT&T phone that I wanted to activate with Simple Mobile. Local phone places wanted between $40-75 to unlock this phone. Most "cheap" unlocking sites online wanted $20-25, and all had horrible reviews. I spent at least 3 hours on the phone with AT&T, and all they would tell me is the phone was "not eligible" for unlocking, but not why, or how to remedy it. After purchasing the phone, the SIM card, and a month of service, I really did not want to invest any more money. I was about to give up and just resell this phone, when I found Free Unlocks.

I was skeptical. Why would anyone give away something that would cost me $20-75 anywhere else? But I decided to go ahead and check out the TrialPay offers anyhow. There was a huge list of offers to choose from, and I chose to buy a game from BigFish Games for $2.99. Honestly, I would have been happy to have gotten such a great deal on the game, even if I didn't get an unlock code!

I went back to the Free Unlocks site, entered in my information, and was led to a page that said my code was being processed. I also received an email stating the same. My only **small** complaint is that I could not find how long it would take to get a code anywhere on the site.

The next morning, I awoke to find an email with my unlock code, which worked perfectly! Truthfully, I was surprised and immensely pleased. I really didn't expect to it to work, and now I have a great phone I can use for a reasonable price, plus a great deal on a cute game to boot. I'm going to be telling my friends about this site, and recommend it to anyone needing to unlock their phone.