Scam...

Guest's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“Scam...”

Written on: 24/01/2013

This is definitely a scam. I entered the necessary info into the form and hit submit. Shared the advertisements that I was asked to share and its been 8 days since. I did not get any e-mails from these guys at all. I guess this is just a scam to get your email address to send people spam and to get the IMEI number of peoples phones for fraudulent activities. Nothing is free. Don't be fooled into submitting your info as I did.

Jan 23, 2013.

Freeunlocks's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2013

Hi there,

We aren't a scam at all. Nor do we share any of your information. Please email us at http://www.freeunlocks.com/contactus/ and we will be happy to solve the issues you're experiencing. Just a couple of things to check: firstly, please check the junk mail of your registered PayPal email address and also ensure that you have waited the estimated processing time stated on the phone's page before you ordered. Depending on the model, it may take a couple of days to process.

However, please ensure you contact us if there are any issues at all. Please do give us the opportunity to assist you! We strive for 1st class support and 100% customer satisfaction :)

Kind regards,
Adam

Chiburon's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2013

Hello Adam, I´m in the same case as the prevoius review, I havent received anything, I havent received any email from freeunlocks (that begins to sound suspicious to me), not an even "we are working on your order", so please reply my mails. thanks

Freeunlocks's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2013

These messages are automatic and are sent. We haven't received any reports saying the systems are down. Please check your junk mail and then contact us for information at https://www.freeunlocks.com/contactus/ as it's likely that there is a secondary email address on file.

Thanks.

Guest000123's Comment

Written on: 01/02/2013

After exchanging, multiple e-mails, the original matter remains unresolved. I am being asked to produce receipts that I have not received. When I stated that I have not received any receipts from any parties, I was told that perhaps I didn't complete the process properly. The fact is that I know very well I finished the process properly and was prompted of that.

In any case, If you even make 10 dollars an hour working, its worth paying some other company to unlock your phone. Usually it takes around $10 - $15. I definitely have wasted over 1.5 hours writing emails and going through the process. My time is worth a lot more than $10 dollars an hour so I figured I lost a lot of money in this case due to the way "Freeunlock" is running.

This experience has reassured me that nothing is free. If you want to waste your time or money on the supposedly free service then thats your choice. Also, there are other companies that provide unlocking codes for $10 - $15. You could use their services and save time and therefore money. Spend your time and money wisely. This has been an good learning experience for me. Thanks...