These people are CROOKS.

Guest's review of Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

Free Unlocks - www.freeunlocks.com

“These people are CROOKS.”

Written on: 20/11/2012

First, you have to pay before they will send you the instructions on how to use it. Their website states that you only have to enter your specific IMEI # and phone information, they send you the unlock code and instructions to unlock. They should have state upfront on their website that there is no refund if they sell you a bad product!

First - their primary language is OBVIOUSLY not English. The instructions are ridiculous and did not address my specific phone, although they state in their website it will.

When the code didn't work, their response was that it was my responsibility to make sure it would work and figure out how to do it, and to be nice they would refund me 50%. So these people are ripping off customers right and left, and anyone who doesn't dispute their credit card and allows them to steal $5 from you is adding to the problem!!!! Wonder how much you can make stealing $5 per person and not having to do anything??

Freeunlocks's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2012

Hi,

We have reached out to you. Firstly, we did provide the unlock code which does cost us money. We are ALWAYS happy to issue a FULL refund if the code does not work, with video proof as per our Terms of Service.

Secondly, the instructions for your HTC provided are 100% correct. The fact that they 'don't work' proves that your phone was already unlocked. I am sorry, but it is not our unlock code that didn't work in that case.

I'd appreciate if you could edit your feedback to reflect the above. Email us if you have any queries.

Adam
FreeUnlocks

Tahoedee's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2012

First - the unlock instructions were incorrect. I even took the phone to ATT store for them to try. The instructions are wrong. Secondly, you did NOT offer to refund my full payment. The email I received from you was grammatically incorrect, made little sense in English, and offered only to reimburse 50%. Again, I believe you are bad and I stand by my belief. My credit card company agrees with me, and has stopped the payment to you.

Freeunlocks's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2012

Hi there,

I am unable to look into your transaction as ReviewCentre does not provide these details. Please provide me your order number.

Thanks,