A jewel of a service.

Allafloat's review of FonesZone - www.foneszone.co.uk

FonesZone - www.foneszone.co.uk

“A jewel of a service. ”

Written on: 14/07/2012 by Allafloat (1 review written)

There's no shortage of potential unlockers on the internet, many of which are scammers promising results they never intend to deliver. Of course, they are cheap - that's why we try them before biting the bullet and paying a sensible amount of money for what is a valuable service. And what a service: within 24 hours of pressing the Paypal button to buy an unlock, the phone other 'unlockers' were telling me couldn't be unlocked (I'm still waiting for the money to be returned...) is now working and fully usable. And that's 24 hours earlier than foneszone had suggested it would take.

It was all so simple, and I genuinely believe that had it not been I would have either been given help by Fonezone's support, or would have been refunded without fuss.

I've given 5 stars for both ratings below for the simple reason that the service was fantastic and I don't believe the price unreasonable as my phone now works - something the 'unlock for a fiver' brigade couldn't deliver.

I'm 100@ happy. What else can I say?