I've got my phone back!!!

timmay2606's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“I've got my phone back!!!”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by timmay2606 (1 review written)

After by little boy dropped my HTC Incredible S and obliterated the LCD screen and digitiser, I tried to fix it myself. After a 4 hour botch job I had only succeeded in losing two tiny screws and still actually made my phone even worse!

I contacted Fone Fun Shop and they said that they don't normally like trying to fix self repairs, but they would do what they can. I posted my phone to them with a cover note, figuring I had nothing to lose, on Monday. On Thursday night I had an answerphone message saying that it had been fixed. I contacted them on Friday to pay (I liked the no-up front payment) and received my phone back by Special Delivery this morning.

All of my communications with them has been exemplary. Their customer service is first class, from the web chat to the conversation I had with them yesterday. They were pleasant to deal with, extremely efficient, and most importantly, my phone is back and as good as new.

Massively impressed, I will be recommending them to anybody I know who breaks their phone. They've saved me a bundle of cash on a new phone (I loved my HTC and really didn't want a new phone anyway) and I've got my baby back in good time. I'm not even mad at my little fella any more!

Thank you Fone Fun Shop - you've made me very happy!