Another failure

Fedupsparkpeter's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Another failure”

Written on: 15/10/2012 by Fedupsparkpeter (8 reviews written)

Yet another company that promises the earth and delivers nothing , first cellunlocker.net waited 10 days then no unlock code now this company waited 7 days then went on to the site and found message code not available, and saying do you want to re submit ? . I do not understand if they cant find the code first time around how are they going to find it a second time in trying. Also they never notified me that the code was not available i just happened to check the website and there was the message, not a very professional way of doing business . In the meantime i have contacted Orange who are in the proces of unlocking my phone for the low price of £20 perhaps i should have contacted Orange first.

Fonefunshop's Response to Fedupsparkpeter's Review

Written on: 14/11/2012

we never guarentee to unlock any handset.

What you may not understand is there can be different avenues to get an unlock code

our system will normally offer the cheapest.

i dont know what model your phone is, but for example:

if you have an HTC locked to orange and you go to order an unlock code, our system would offer a MANUFACTURERS CODE because these are cheap and fast.

if for any reason it isnt in the database, we tell you, then also offer a chance to resubmit.

If you resubmit, it would submit it as an orane unlock code, which take longer and are more expensive.

I think maybe if you understood this you wouldnt be so upset.

did you speak to any of our staff?

did you ask whats the best way to get your phone unlocked?

im sure if you did this, rather than using your time to write this review they would tell you the best way to go about getting your phone unlocked.

Fedupsparkpeter's reply to Fonefunshop's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2012

Obviously hit a nerve with this company, I thank you for your reply allbeing it rather sarcastic. firstly the way you conduct your contacting customers leaves a lot to be desired , for me to find out that you could not unlock my phone .

You did not contact me. I checked on your website and found you had refunded my payment.

I do understand how the system works and have since had my IPHONE 4S unlocked by Orange for £20.00

Spending my time writing a review ? i thought that was the purpose of this website to tell the truth.

I stated facts but you sem to take exception to the truth.

If you wish to play table tennis emails be my guest.

Fedupsparkpeter's reply to Fonefunshop's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2012

Perhaps if you provided a service , instead of using your time trying to defend your lack of service and customer care , you did not contact me to tell me the iphone 4s could not be unlocked , instead i found a refund in my Paypal account.........

Fonefunshop's reply to Fedupsparkpeter's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2012

We do email you to tell you know when an unlock is unavailable, perhaps this email was not received or blocked by spam filters.