Highly efficient & professional service!

barryuk01's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Highly efficient and professional service!”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by barryuk01 (1 review written)

Over the last two weeks I have sent two Nokias - an E61i and a Nokia E72 for debranding, and getting rid of that dreadful Orange and T Mobile software originally included on the phones, and which slows the phones down dreadfully. I live in Spain, and was told that although unlocking is possible, debranding is not, although a recent visit to London confirmed that it was possible.

I sent the first phone to Fun Fun Shop with some apprehension, as I had not used their services before. However, I need not have worried. On the day of receipt, they sent me an email to confirm safe receipt, I could check at any time where the phone was and what was happening to it, and it was dispatched to me the same day! I was delighted with the result! The price charged was very fair too!

The second Nokia received equally speedy treatment and, this time, was returned to my home in Spain. No fancy prices for postage and packing - just the cost of the Express Service. My questions were answered promptly and professionally.

It is quite a while since I have received a service that I can only describe as 'second to none'. I am told that I am not the easiest person to please and so I guess that this is quite a compliment!