Competence looks different

Shoptester's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Competence looks different”

Written on: 18/08/2012 by Shoptester (1 review written)

I bought almost one month ago some shielded bags, which should be sent to Germany. The setup was somehow a little bit complicated to setup on their portal, but finally I was able to create billing and shipping address fine. Unfortunately on the confirmation I still saw one change to be done. I talked directly via their portal to the salesman and told about the change and he agreed to change it before sending the parcel.
After almost 20 days I asked about the shipment to fonefunshop as I could not see any change anymore after it has been delivered in Frankfurt. The answer was that they could not see anything else like me and told me that I have to get in contact with my local parcel service. This is what I did at this point, but was not sucessful as there was not answer on my question.
At the end the package was returned back to fonefunshop as the adress was not correct. Then they offered me to reship it, which I agreed and posted my adress again, but also told them that I need to open a ticket at paypal. The reason for this was that after 45 days of the buy I am not able to open any ticket anymore about problems with trades at all. I told them that I will close this ticket if the shipment arrives properly in Germany. The only thing what they did is to refund my money without sending the shielded bags.

So here is my summary:

1. So I do not recommend to buy at fonefunshop as it may take very long for shipments outside UK.
2. In case there are problems with shippings, they cannot help with tracking and you will need to do it for yourself although this is not my job.
3. Rules of paypal are not known
4. Helpful in finding solutions for the customer is not well known

Fonefunshop's Response to Shoptester's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

This is what actually happened....

You bought the faraday bags and supplied an address to ship them to.

We did as instructed, and shipped them to you promptly, we also emailed you the tracking number

the parcel came back to us with a note from royal mail stating the address was incomplete.

We emailed you to let you know about the problem with no response.

Then when you finally emailed us to confirm the address was ok, i agreed to re-ship (at our cost may i add !)

You then thanked me by opening a paypal none receipt dispute imiddiately after i agreed to reship !!! with no mention of this whatsoever !

Do you think we will ship anything to anyone who does this kind of thing, after i kindly agreed to reship.

Especially with it not being delivered the first time arround.

i couldnt beleive you opened a dispute , when i had agreed to reship it to you 10 minutes ago !!

I found your actions very rude and told you i would not ship the item with a dispute open.

you ignored me, so i refunded your money and cancelled your order.

then you come here and leave a bad review !!

we are the ones who are out of pocket with the sipping costs, caused by you supplying a bad address, or your postman who cannot find you.