Good value, even better service

Matthew_B's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Good value, even better service”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by Matthew_B (1 review written)

I got a new smartphone last week (well, secondhand), and then managed to drop it three days later. The result was a crack along the bottom of the screen. It was useable, but it didn't look good, and I was worried it would deteriorate, so I looked into getting it repaired.

I found details of a couple of companies on the Net - FoneFunShop and another. Looking into the detail, I found that the other repairers were going to charge more, and they weren't going to match the colours of the buttons on the screen with my particular version of the phone (HTC Sensation XE with Beats audio). Not exactly what I wanted, so I decided to go with FoneFunShop.

Once I'd placed the order for the repair, they sent me full details of how to get the phone to them, along with an estimated repair time.

What really impressed me with FoneFunShop was the ability to track the repair through the workshop. I had a code I could use to log in and check progress at any time, without needing to distract the staff from actually getting on with the repair to talk to me.

The repair was completed on time and the phone was mailed back the same day by special delivery.

My phone's back now, and I'm delighted with the repair. You can't tell it was ever damaged in the first place, and it works perfectly.

I hope I'll never need the repair service again, but I wouldn't consider going anywhere else if I do.