Highly recommended trustworthy company.

Guest's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Highly recommended trustworthy company.”

Written on: 11/06/2012

Sent Fone Fun Shop a mail to thank them for providing such an easy way to unlock an SL3 Nokia I was needing unlocked and Mark asked me would I write a review. Would have done it long before now if I had known how.
These guys no their stuff about mobile phone unlocking.
Have been dealing with them for quite a few years now. Have to say they are a great bunch of lads to deal with. It they don't know how to sort a phone then no one does!!
They provide a very fast, helpful & friendly service whether sorting out your problem on the phone or by e-mail. I can't rate these guys highly enough as their service is sheer quality.
Thanks again guys & keep up the good work.

Kieran..

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2012

Fixed my phoen too, I flashed a zimage to be used by Odin with Hemdall by mistake. phone not recognised by PC at all after that. DOH !
Sent to fonefunshop, they returned it on a saturday at no extra charge all working fine. Thanks.