Superfast service un-bricking LG Optimus P500

Guest's review of FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

FoneFunShop Ltd www.fonefunshop.co.uk

“Superfast service un-bricking LG Optimus P500”

Written on: 28/07/2011

After purchasing a new LG optimus P500 on E-Bay, on the very first day of use I received a message from the LG site saying that there was an update for the o/s. After 3 attempts at carefully following their instructions to update the phone I ended up with a brand new phone that wouldn't start up. LG in the UK rejected my attept to get the phone repaired under guarantee for various reasons - one being it was liquid damaged (!)

So I looked on the internet for a firm to re-install the o/s as I knew the phone wasn't damaged (it worked fine before attempting the update) and I found Fonefunshop. They responded quickly to my e-mails with various questions that I had and so I sent my phone off to them. I tracked the phone on the post office site and the very same day that Fonefunshop received it they contacted me to say that it was fixed and already on it's way back to me - fantastic! The service was super efficient and super fast - I couldn't be happier. So the lesson I learnt was Fone funshop are great to deal with and LG UK have some of the worst customer care services I have encountered. I certainly won't be risking updating the o/s from LG again - in fact if it becomes necessary in the future I'll probably ask Fonefunshop if they can do it for me! Other LG owners be warned - I understand it's a pretty common occurance.