Really good

aidanwalshe's review of CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

“Really good”

Written on: 04/02/2013 by aidanwalshe (1 review written)

I needed to unlock my dumb phone so that I could use it in Canada and it worked like a dream. The wait to get the code could have been a little shorter, but I did get it the same day I ordered it so no complaints. Follow the directions, which could be a smidge clearer, and you'll do great. I'm in Canada now and the SIM I plugged in works wonderfully. I definitely would recommend someone use this service. The phone I used was a Sony Ericsson Walkman W580i and it now works great on a Canadian GSM carrier. I know the website and company seems like a scam at first, at least it did to me because I had never heard of unlocking a phone other than a smartphone, but it's worth it. They are a really good company. Plus, eight bucks is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a whole new phone in my opinion. Try it out, if it doesn't work, record a video and get your money back!