Works a year later, even with an ICS update through ATT

Guest's review of CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

“Works a year later, even with an ICS update through ATT”

Written on: 08/01/2013

While the initial unlock attempt through the automated system didn't yield an immediate unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy SII (ATT version), the staff was able to quickly (less than 4 hours) acquire an unlock code for me. After entering it, the phone was unlocked and I haven't had a problem since. I've been able to use the phone in the US on different carriers, as well as in Thailand, Korea, Mexico, and the Czech Republic. I was a bit worried that when I upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich that there was a possibility that my phone might "relock" but this was of course not an issue (just wanted to share in case anyone else had a similar concern). Overall, I'm quite happy with the service offered by Cellphone Unlock, which is desperately needed in a world where companies increasingly try to lock you down with only *their* service. If you're considering the service, don't hesitate... unlock that phone and enjoy the ability to use it on various carriers in various countries.