BUYER BEWARE!

Guest's review of CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

CellphoneUnlock.net - www.cellphoneunlock.net

“BUYER BEWARE!”

Written on: 11/12/2012

When it comes to requesting a refund they will jerk you around worse than getting hit by a semi truck on the highway going 60 mph while driving a box car!!!! I waited for my unlock code over 10 hrs, requested a refund BEFORE the results, ordered with another company (techmajesty.com) which only took 18 minutes for the results, they basically told me that I was crazy because THEY had results instantly after searching alternative databases but they failed to send ME the code until the next evening, waaay after I requested a refund. Here I am a WEEK later still having email battles with them over $7.49!!!! The amount is not the principle, they did not deliver and I want my money back. I have 3 other phones that need to be unlocked and I will not be using cellphoneunlock.net for anything and anyone else I can reach won't be using them either.

Notyoursucka's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

This review was written on 12/11/12 NOT 11/11/12.