www.code-unlocker.com = SCAM

Guest's review of Cell Unlock www.cell-unlock.com

Cell Unlock www.cell-unlock.com

“www.code-unlocker.com = SCAM”

Written on: 09/10/2011

After telling me that they had already looked up my unlock code, I paid them a little over 7 bucks via credit card. Got an email shortly after stating that someone from their "unlock team" would be emailing me within 24 hours with my unlock code. YEAH. When the 24 hours was just about up, I got an email from him stating that he had to maually look it up and needed more info about where I bought the cell phone. Included in the email was a link that led back to the website with a small questionaire about who I got the phone from, how old it was & confirming the IMEI. After filling it out I was then told to wait another 24 hours.. about 8 hours later I get an email telling me that my phone would need to be taken into a shop to get maually unlocked and that they are issuing me a refund. I've emailed them with no reply. I'm absoloutely 100% positive that this is the same company that just keeps changing its name slightly & is ripping people off. I plan on emailing them everyday until I either get a refund or their site is taken down. Will keep you guys updated.