Easy, quick & cheap... Worked perfectly

Wondo's review of Blackberry Code Source - www.BlackberryCodeSource.com

Blackberry Code Source - www.BlackberryCodeSource.com

“Easy, quick and cheap... Worked perfectly”

Written on: 14/01/2013 by Wondo (1 review written)

I'm not well versed in unlocking phones and it only recently came to my attention once I had to pay for my phone after a decade of company phones.

For a measly $12, I was able to unlock my verizon blackberry 9930 within a couple minutes.

I was skeptical going in and I was also impatient in the fact that I didn't have another SIM card available. But I was able to unlock the phone using the verizon/vodaphone SIM card that came with the device.

I look forward to being able to try out some competitors and hopefully save a few bucks while keeping the handset that I am comfortable with.

I do notice that the icons at the top of the screen indicate that I have no service, but text and phone still work. The default blackberry browser does not, but I downloaded opera prior to the unlocking process and that accesses the Internet without issue. I also get warning messages saying I'm not connected to the Internet, but my gmail account sends and receives without issues, too.

So overall, things still work as normal, although a little different. The real test will be when I try new SIM cards with cheaper providers.

But the service and effectiveness of this site and the $12 cannot be questioned. Would recommend it to anyone.