Worst One Ever Its Been More than 48 Hours

YYZ647's review of Blackberry Code Source - www.BlackberryCodeSource.com

Blackberry Code Source - www.BlackberryCodeSource.com

“Worst One Ever Its Been More than 48 Hours”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by YYZ647 (1 review written)

I give this a 0 out 5.

You sent a payment of $7.75 USD to UnlockCodesDirect.

Sep 19, 2012 23:26:17 GMT-04:00

TODAY is Friday September 21, 2012 and it is 5:40PM EST

UNTIL NOW I have not recieved the CODE. One of them is saying that my IMEI is incorrect and I sent them again, have not heard from them AT ALL.

And they write "As Easy As 1 2 3" on their website.

I had a BAD experience with them and I will never recommend this to anyone who is looking for an Unlock Code.

First of the instant DISPLAY of CODE on the screen after purchase is nothing BUT BS. Do not fall for that.

I even emailed them to state that if they are not going to get me the CODE to refund me back my money. I still have NOT heard about that either. I am going to give them 5 more hours and then report them to PayPal for not getting what I wanted.

This is the WORST place ONE COULD EVER buy something. It is not the first time that I am purchasing an unlock code. Last time I purchased an unlock code it was given to me right away but I forgot the name of that place otherwise I would have NEVER COME HERE.

BUYERS BE AWARE