Poor customer service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

abcde123's review of Vodafone

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 23/11/2013 by abcde123 (1 review written)

I have been a PAYG customer with Vodafone for many years with little problem until 2 months ago when I decided to move to a monthly contract with them. That is when it all started to go wrong! They moved my PAYG number to the monthly network; this resulted in me not being able to make calls. I rang customer services every day for 1.5 weeks who did not acknowledge that it was their problem. At one point, I was told it was my problem and they could not do anything to help. I was escalated on a few occasions and various promises were made to either phone me back or that it would be resolved within 24 hours. What a joke! I was even asked by one of the technical engineers "what do you want me to do about it????" In the end, I suggested to the Vodafone Store to give me a new number for my monthly contract and to switch my old number back to the PAYG network! Eight weeks on, my PAYG number is still not working properly. Calls made to 191 and via Livechat are pointless as the staff have a terrible attitude, are customer-unfriendly, and refuse to take responsibility that there is a network fault on my PAYG number!!!

• Leicester Highcross