Vodafone store in St Helens

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

barrydavids1's review of Vodafone

“Vodafone store in St Helens”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by barrydavids1 (20 reviews written)

I know people generally are compelled to right reviews or blogs often on the back of experiencing poor service. However I feel I should break that trend and highlight an example of outstanding service;
I recently visited the Vodafone store in St Helens, the reason for my visit initially was simply to keep out of the rain for 5 minutes whilst it subsided. Fairly quickly I was approached by what I at first expected to be a pushy sales person, how wrong I was. The guy simply offered me a seat and started talking about the weather, before I knew it I had been there for 15 minutes simply having a friendly conversation with a genuinely nice chap. Not once during this time did he attempt to sell me anything, he just simply gave me the time of day and listened to what I had to say. I had mentioned that I was on Three and had no intention of moving networks as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle. I also mentioned that I was about to send my phone off for repair and was disappointed that I will more than likely lose my content and numbers on my phone. This is where this guy really impressed me!... Rather than simply humouring me and shaking his head in agreement he actually transferred all of my data from my phone to my spare handset for me! He explained that they only normally do this for their customers but he hoped that when I was ready to upgrade that I would consider the difference in the level of service I get as a customer with THREE v's the service I got in Vodafone as a none customer!... This I thought was a very valid point and sure enough a month later I returned to the store and got my new contract with Vodafone! Absolutely exceptional service from start to finish, it just goes to show that you don't have to be a "shark" to be a fantastic sales person! This guy was more "dolphin", in the same line of work as some of the sharks but the polar opposite from most! Very impressed!

• St Helens

Branch Visited

• Samsung Galaxy s4 £37 per month -20% nhs discount = £29.60 per month for unlt txt, unltd mins and 1gb internet.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

R44Smo's Response to barrydavids1's Review

Written on: 02/10/2014

Carfull readers as vodafone pay and give insentives to customers to write these reviews, It may even be their own social media staff. Dont let them do this As you can see the overall rating paints the true picture of how terrible of a network they are

R44Smo's Response to barrydavids1's Review