Robbed us blind

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Vodafone

“Robbed us blind”

Written on: 25/05/2013

My mum had a contract out from vodaphone, everything was going well until it came to the end of the contract, she went it to tell them that it was the end of the contract and that she wouldn't be renewing it, they told her that she had write a letter saying that she wasn't renewing, so she wrote 2 letters, one to hand in instore where she took the contract out and oneto send off to the rellavent address, so she went in store and handed it in then asked for the address where she needed to send it to, written in on the envelope in store so she could double check it was write, then after everything was all done, she went to the bank to cancel the DD, then a few months later we moved house, then about 2 years later we got a phone call from a Soliciters saying that we owed them thousands in unpaid bills, vodaphone had not tried to contact us in anyway regarding the matter, just let it go on and on, even tho we had written 2 letters telling them we weren't renewing, they just either ignored them both or just refused, they try to use any excuse not to let the contract run out.

• warrington

Branch Visited

Lee_Vodafone's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

Hi there,

Thanks for making me of this.

If your mum would like me to take a closer look at things could you ask her to email me with her details via the Contact us form on our website.

To make sure it reaches me she'll also need to quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line.

Once received, I'll get back to her as soon as possible/

Kind regards,