Guys please don't buy aything from this store

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

patsam1175's review of Focal Price www.focalprice.com

“Guys please don't buy aything from this store”

Written on: 30/06/2014 by patsam1175 (1 review written)

Guys, Please be careful to buy anything from this seller as you won’t believe after 3 months I haven’t received my item and refund back from them till today. I have been using online website for consumer purchase last 10 year using EBAY, Ali express, China Buy, DHgate, Ever buying, tinydeal etc…but I never face such a worst purchase and ridiculous experience in my whole life.
Just explain my story may be take time to read but I try to save your money as I have bough tablet with registered post on 4th April 2014 after not receiving item after 20 days I start asking regarding delivery status, they have provided tracking number, checked and contacted our local post office with this tracking number which is not valid in your country yes, correct tracking number provided by them totally rubbish and they keep going with this and waste my time. Then I have made RMA request (copy from website) RMA No.: RMA1404230092, Order ID: FPTZFEQG12NH Request Type: Request refund, SKU: CE0895P/1; Complaint Reason: Order Not Received, You started this RMA Request at 23/04/2014 17:43:39. After RMA request just keep going till today. Also in between I have contacted by email and finally I have also contacted another email address millions of times but helpless and feel like I am bagging to them for my money but they all are heartless. Also try to contact PayPal to not allow using their service and made complaint to them and still in contact with provide all information.
Guys, you won’t believe it till today 28/06/2014 I am keep asking refund from this seller and finally decided to forgot my money and try my level best to help other people will not part of this kind of thing from this seller as we couldn’t not go to China and get money. Please check and compare price & review some of this websites before you buy from Focal price. everbuying.com, banggood.com, tinydeal.com, dinodirect.com,
Finally, it’s your hard earned money and yours decision how to deal with them.Best of luck!!!!
Cheers