New? Not by my definition.

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

picky_consumer's review of Cell2Get - www.cell2get.com

“New? Not by my definition.”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by picky_consumer (1 review written)

New? Not by my definition.
Cell2Get claims “All phones are brand new”. The phone I received from Cell2Get had no original factory packaging. The phone was in a zip-lock bag. The back of the phone was loose in the box. The battery was scratched. There was no instruction book or warranty card. The charger did look new.
When I called Cell2Get he told me that it was a new phone. When I told him it looked like a refurbished phone, he told me it was a new one…an overstock.
I bought from this company because I thought I was going to get a new phone. I could have gotten this phone in this condition elsewhere on the web for a lot less money.
Refund? He changed his mind so many times as to what he would or wouldn’t give me that I didn’t trust him to send me a full refund. At least I have a phone. After 2 weeks, though, the phone is already going bad. The hinge is starting to go bad and one of the numbers is bad.