customer service appalling!!!!!!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

shafiq52's review of Carphone Warehouse

“customer service appalling!!!!!!!”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by shafiq52 (1 review written)

I had an little issue with my galaxy note 3 I phoned vodaphone they told me go to car phone where house where I bought it from. Mind you its only a few months old so I go to car phone where house. I go in all staff talking to each other quite oblivious to the fact i was looking for some help. One member of staff asks me can I help you? I told them my phones problem he held my phone in his hand and I explained what the problem was, he said sorry nothing we can do for you!!! I said to him my phone is new so who is going fix it? answer is I cant im not qualified for that. I said someone must be able to help? sorry no was the reply I was raging and angry. Then I went too vodaphone shop the guy there name James what helpful gentleman he is. He spent one and half hours to solve problem with my phone and he done that too what a service congratulations vodaphone and care phone warehouse braehead all they interested in your cash not service totally disappointed in care phone where house and spent lots cash with them but never will I buy a screen protector never mind anything else .

• Quality of service