Carphone Warehouse Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Lydian204's review of Carphone Warehouse

“Bought a phone from Carphone warehouse and paid in...”

Written on: 28/04/2014 by Lydian204 (1 review written)

Bought a phone from Carphone warehouse and paid in cash for it, was patronised during this sale by the manager and accused of breaking my old phone. I was informed the phone I wanted was not in Stock and to collect it two days later so I agreed. I went to collect it and was told I could not have the phone nor could I have a refund as the systems were down with no other solution to the situation. Numerous calls to customer service we was getting nowhere. Manager called me a few days later and was no help and very rude raising her voice and shouting down the phone as if I was in the wrong. Reported them to trading standards which is when we started getting somewhere and I headed to store to demand my money where I received appalling service by the manager where they raised voice infront of other customers when I said I just wanted my money and didn't want to talk. Finally got my refund 6 days after first buying my phone, appalling, never ever again!!!!