Worst company i have dealt with in many years

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Slash123's review of Carphone Warehouse

“Worst company i have dealt with in many years”

Written on: 10/04/2014 by Slash123 (1 review written)

Spoke to one of your sales teams on line who directed me to a page where I could upgrade my phone, followed the process through and the phone arrived on the next working day( all good so far, well so I thought).
Opened the package, the phone was correct but no sim card. Phoned the helpline, what a pointless phone call that was!!, so went into the nearest store. 90 minutes later no sim card and apparently someone has locked the phone by entering a made up sim number and now I have to wait. 2 further trips to the store 3 more phone calls to the so called customer service and still I got my phone with no sim card. Staff in store was kinda helpful but solved nothing, Main carphone warehouse helpline, staff are totally useless and down right rude. There is no way I would ever use this company again, don't care if they are £50 pound cheaper, I had the phone for a week that I cannot use and don't know when I will be able to use it. They are totally useless and not interested once they have your money. A mistake on their side and I have spent hours trying to get it fix, time and money running around and still nothing!!!.

• walsall