RUBBISH CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest_2014's review of Carphone Warehouse

“RUBBISH CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by Guest_2014 (1 review written)

I walked in Carphone Warehouse in Milton Keynes today expecting to come out with a great deal. I looked around store then decided to go ahead with a phone i liked, Looking around in store there's no one to help all i saw was Four sales person in back of the store chatting away not even bothered about customer. I then had to go back of store and get someone to come help me with this phone deal. After going to desk the person started taking all my details for credit check, While taking my details i had to keep correcting him few times because he keeps hearing me wrong e.g I would say one Date of birth he would type another, I also think he got my name and address wrong also because after credit check he told me that i failed and that my name did'nt go through. I asked him what was the reason of fail he just told me either my details don't match or my credit history is not good. I know why my name did't go through because the idiot did mistakes with my personal details because i got the phone i wanted from somewhere else within minutes. I'm shocked that Carphone Warehouse employ idiots like this. TOTALLY RUBBISH SERVICE.

• Milton Keynes