Brilliant customer service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Carphone Warehouse

“Brilliant customer service”

Written on: 26/01/2014

I went into the Leeds Briggate store because my contract was up for renewal and I wanted to find another one. The member it staff that we spoke to was very friendly. He gave us an amazing deal on the phone that I wouldn't of got anywhere else.
We were then asked to go upstairs to their geek squad so that they could transfer the data from my old phone to my new one. We were told that it could take up to half hour so when we went back into the shop half hour later, we were told there had been some mix up and that another member of staff had given my phone out to someone else by mistake. They were very apologetic for the circumstances. They did everything possible to get my new phone back but they couldn't get hold of the person who had it. In the end they gave me another brand new phone and even offered to pay half of my first phone bill.
I feel that under the circumstances they did a brilliant job and they did everything in their power to make sure that we left the shop happy.
Although the circumstances weren't brilliant, I would still go back again because the customer service was brilliant.

• Leeds Briggate