good, better, best.

Guest's review of Nokia 3330

Nokia 3330

“good, better, best.”

Written on: 03/12/2013

I have used my Nokia 3330 for 10-12? years nonstop-since it first came out.It still works like new and has NEVER let me down. Very long battery life, I had it replaced only once in all these years. Very clear hearing and loud ringing, easy operating. Only complaint is the green backlight behind the small letters. Visibility thus very bad in dark.Wonderful phone for ordinary use, but not recommended for bussiness. The capacity for storage of sms's is small, but why store after you have read them? For one who does not want all the gadgets of camera,internet, GPS etc. this phone is tops. Maybe the newer ones are even better.

• NS

Time Phone Owned

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Joshuab2013's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

I owned this phone many years ago and I agree, it has never let me down.
If I did not want any of the features described above I would purchase this phone tomorrow!