Simple & Reliable

• Style

JoshuaB2013's review of Nokia 113

Nokia 113

“Simple and Reliable ”

Written on: 06/12/2013 by JoshuaB2013 (1 review written)

I bough this phone a few months ago as a replacement to the phone I had before. Upon purchase I knew that this phone would not be all singing and dancing but I was surprised as to what the phone hosted.
The phone hosts:

1. Bluetooth
2. Mobile Internet
3. Memory card slot
4. Apps (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
5. Music player

The phone cost me £35 which wasn't bad; I am currently using this phone until my contract is due in July 2014 and I haven't experienced any issues.
There is a downfall to this device though; the screen is small and the pixels can be seen so this is to be taken into consideration. I would also not buy this device if you are planning to spend a lot of time on the web as some websites are not displayed as well as you would like. A good point to the Internet use is that the phone compresses data for up to 90% which is great.
This phone is excellent to those consumers that hate smartphones.

I must confess; I would recommend this phone to anyone who would like a simple, easy to use device.
I would also recommend that you would ask the dealer about specification too before making a commitment to purchase the device.

• 1 - 6 Months