Excellent iPhone Repair Service

philglen's review of iPhone Repairs www.i-phone-repairs.co.uk

iPhone Repairs www.i-phone-repairs.co.uk

“Excellent iPhone Repair Service”

Written on: 28/09/2012 by philglen (1 review written)

My home button on my iPhone 4 had stopped responding. After searching the internet I found i-phone-repairs who were not the cheapest I found but I wanted a quality repair and they seemed to be a well reviewed company.

I sent the phone special delivery and as soon as it arrived i received a notification that they had received the phone. The next day they said they had allocated parts for the repair and were awaiting an engineer to become free. Later that day I received a further notification stating that the repair was complete and the phone was being shipped via UPS to arrive the next day.

It did not arrive the next day but this is the fault of UPS. I received a tracking number from UPS and their system told me they made a mistake in their delivery so I received it the day after.

The home button is now working like new, I would recommend them to anyone who needs a phone repairing.