Do not recommend

mjanik's review of Mobile Phone Repairs www.mobilephonerepairs.co.uk

Mobile Phone Repairs www.mobilephonerepairs.co.uk

“Do not recommend ”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by mjanik (1 review written)

Horrible experience !
I was quoted £150 for replacing my imac graphics card as they had one in stock so it should be a case of couple of days to get it back, paid a deposit of £25 and the computer was collected by UPS.
After 2 days a called to check the status and for my surprise they didn't have the part anymore and and told me to wait so they get it delivered !!!
Another 2 days have passed so I called them again and was told the graphics card will cost a little more and I should give them some more time.
Another couple of days have passed so I called them again to see what the say this time !!
I was told the part will now be £450 instead of £150 and that there is also something else wrong with the computer (. Apple store diagnosed it and told me it's 100% graphics card that needs replacing and nothing else wrong with it )
I decided not to repair it and asked them to send it back to me as it' came up to £600 all together and far too much !!!
After couple of days as I didn't get it back I called them and was told they won't give it back to until I pay another £30 which I wasn't told about!,
As I got very upset I called the manager and after explaining how dissatisfied I was he promised to send it back without any charges on Monday so I get it on Tuesday !
It was Wednesday I called to ask where it is and was told I need to pay otherwise they won't give it back to me :(!!!!!!!
The manager came back on Thursday afternoon and this time told me I need to pay so I asked why did he lie to me before and he replied he never said anything like that before :)
Generally the worst experience in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer service at the lowest level possible, every single member was telling lies every time I spoke to them, even the manager!!!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTING

DO NOT RECOMMEND

This company should be shut down

M J