I don't have a bad word to say

KarlEssex's review of FastFix iPhone Repairs - www.fastfix-iphone-repairs.co.uk

FastFix iPhone Repairs - www.fastfix-iphone-repairs.co.uk

“I don't have a bad word to say”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by KarlEssex (1 review written)

The home button on my iphone 4 had stopped working and apple quoted me £120 to fix it. Then my daughter's iPod touch screen got cracked when something fell on it. I looked around and found several websites via a google search which claimed to be able to fix both. The cheapest one was 'up north' and had SO MANY bad reviews from people saying they hadn't got their items back for ages. So I decided to look closer to home in the hope I could drop off and pick up and therefore know where my stuff was.
I found Josh's website and was chuffed as he's only a five minute drive from me. We emailed back and forth to sort out what I needed and I dropped the two gadgets in to his service centre. He's a very nice guy and said he would look after them and they'd be ready to collect two hours later. When I went back I was pleased to see they looked like new and you'd never know any work had been done (I've read reports about other companies who have scratched the shell and casings of iPhones and left them looking worse than when they went in).
My daughter loves her new white iPod touch screen with a black button and it looks completely unique. And my iPhone home button works perfectly again. One thing I liked about the company is that they only use genuine apple parts so the new screen is as good as the one on it when it was new.
I have absolutely no hesitation about recommending fast-fix and will always use them exclusively if I have another problem with any of my future Apple products.

Good luck Josh, everyone loves a success story and you are building one from the ground up.