First Class Service

DonnaR30's review of FastFix iPhone Repairs - www.fastfix-iphone-repairs.co.uk

FastFix iPhone Repairs - www.fastfix-iphone-repairs.co.uk

“First Class Service”

Written on: 06/07/2012 by DonnaR30 (1 review written)

My teenage daughter and I both have iphones (4s)and had both managed to smash our screens. We wanted a service that was reasonably priced, quick and easy - FastFixIphoneRepairs were exactly all of that and more.
I sent an email to FastFixIphoneRepairs asking them a couple of questions, they responded very quickly which allowed me to send the phones off to them for repair the very next day.
They quoted me their best offer for the cost of replacing 2 screens (a saving of £13)and sent me an invoice to reflect this amount. I paid this online via PayPal (convenient and secure) and packaged the phones up ready to be sent off. I posted them via Special Delivery on Wednesday at 12.45pm, I received both of them back today (Friday) at 12.35pm.
FastFixIphoneRepairs really is a 48 hour turnaround service.
Communication was fantastic throughout, they answered any questions I had and explained their answers in great detail, kept me updated with how things were progressing and the end result is 2 lovely repaired phones and 2 very happy women!!!
Must comment on the friendliness of Josh - nothing was too much trouble for him.
A First Class service without a doubt, would recommend to anyone and everyone.