Simply Bad!

Guest's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“Simply Bad!”

Written on: 04/11/2012

Hi
Sent my phone (HTC Desire) for diagnostic (£25) - they said it was water damage (which was a shock in itself!) and would be fixed for a further £60, which I duly paid.
Phone was returned to me but with no repair/exactly the same problem - sent it straight back after calling them (at my cost) - then chased it daily for over two weeks AFTER the 5 days they say to allow. Promised many call backs - never got one.
Finally they said it was unrepairable and would refund money tomorrow (only the £60 which is fair enough) and send the phone back by recorded delivery.
At this point I was miffed to say the least - as they had had it for SO long - but the best was yet to come.
I went on ebay and purchased a secondhand desire on this basis.
So today - Friday - no phone arrived - and no refund to my bank - ANOTHER CALL from me to be told, it MAY be fixable (they don't actually know) and they have not refunded the sixty pounds!
On the basis of their info on Wednesday I purchased a new secondhand phone, so am now skint as a result.
Service is poor.
I can only speak of my repair and that has been a joke BUT
Attitude to customers when they mess up is simply deplorable
You can always judge how good a company is when things go wrong (and things do go wrong - I accept that), and this companies attitude and service is quite dreadful.
Currently skint and mislead!