Beware of this company

GarethLG's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“Beware of this company ”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by GarethLG (1 review written)

I sent my Iphone 4S for repair screen and sim card reader. After 3 weeks of keeping the phone they eventually gave up and couldn't carry out the repair. They stated it was a parts issue, strangely when I did get back my phone after 3 weeks I sent it to another company who repaired it in 2 days perfectly.

Unfortunately despite many emails to this company to get a refund they appear to be now deaf and unwilling to refund money paid for work they did not carry out. I paid £94 in total and no sight of this money ever being returned

As a Local Government officer I am now compiling a case review as it does appear this company is not shy to provide poor service and provide poor responses.

If any one wants to contact me I can add their name to the case file so Trading Standards can execute the necessary paperwork to try and help customers of this company's poor services and lack of refunds some of you have experienced so clearly, sadly like myself.

However I am in a position to help so that's at least a step in the right direction for you all.

Tompp's Response to GarethLG's Review

Written on: 27/08/2012

Hi I would like to add my name to your case file. How can I do this? Thanks

Bernie134's Response to GarethLG's Review

Written on: 27/09/2012

i would like to add my name too. i have paid the initial 24.99 and now they want another 60.00 from me JOKE !!!!!!

Pjf's Response to GarethLG's Review

Written on: 08/09/2012

I would also like to find out how I can add my name to the case file. Please could you write and tell us how in another review possibly?