WARNING: AWFUL REPAIR, AWFUL SERVICE.

WoodstockReview's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“WARNING: AWFUL REPAIR, AWFUL SERVICE.”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by WoodstockReview (2 reviews written)

Long story short, I sent my iPhone 4S to this company because I'd cracked the screen. Once it had been returned I noticed that although the glass had been replaced, there was a new small crack close to the home button.

I'd been away at the time, but on my return, I'd called M Blue LTD/appleiphonerepairs.co.uk and the gentlemen I spoke to told me to return the phone and that they'd be in contact.

I checked the status of my repair which was the following:

Status
Item Received (14-08-2012 13:40:24) for repair. Please allow 3-5 working days for repair.

A week past and I decided to call for an update, only to be told that not only was my phone not being repaired, but that I would have to pay AGAIN for it to be fixed and returned.

My Phone is still being held hostage, and the only way of getting it back is to either pay for the repair again or pay for postage.

So to sum up, I paid £64.99, special delivery and I'm now having to pay for it to be sent back to me for the second time, still damaged. A grand total of £87 for a phone that is still cracked.

Woodstockreview's Response to WoodstockReview's Review

Written on: 22/08/2012

I wish I had read the iPhone repair reviews before I had sent mine.