Terrible service & poor communication!

godders88's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“Terrible service and poor communication!”

Written on: 18/07/2012 by godders88 (1 review written)

Sent my phone away to be fixed and was told that it would take 2-3 working days. After nearly a week passing and hearing nothing I rang up to ask what was going on. I got told by someone who was very rude that the part was just being fitted now and that it would be sent the following morning. 3 more days passed and no email telling me it was sent and no phone recieved so I rang up again, this time I rang up again asking what was going on. This time a more polite helpful person told me there had been issues with the replacement parts and that they were not correcting the problem so had to send out for some more, apologising for the delay and telling me that they would communicate any further progress within the next 3 days at least. 4 days later I still received no feedback so rang AGAIN only to talk to someone who again was very rude that there was nothing they could do to fix my phone and they were sending it back. When I tried to tell him about the poor service I had received and they should improve it he could not care and just tried to explain what the problem was again (which I perfectly understood the first time).

I would not recommend this company to anyone!