Be prepared for alot of stress....

Guest's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“Be prepared for alot of stress....”

Written on: 11/07/2012

I sent my iPhone 4 in for a cracked screen. That was £50 so I thought I may aswell pay an extra £15 and get the full white conversion kit (so my black iPhone would now be a white one)

This company trades under many names - but they are all just website names - the company is M Blue Ltd.

I'm torn between a 2 and 3 star review - but because of all the chasing up and phone calls (and rude customer service) I think a 2 is fair.

Like many others on here, I sent my phone off THEN saw the reviews. Queue a few sleepless nights! ("my diary" "my contacts" etc)

Customer service is appalling I sent 3 emails (none of which were replied to). Also they had my phone from Wednesday morning and shipped it the following Tuesday (5 working days - when they claim 24 hour turn around with a maximum of 2-3 working days at busy periods).

They will not - whatsoever - let you know if your order is running late - you have to ring them - and then they will gave you several fake delivery dates. I was lied to twice..... One of the guys is really friendly and (a little) more honest than the other guy is cocky and rude (there are a few more names I'd like to call him but I'd better not on here!) The rude guy was also quick to hang up and would say thinks like "It's only running a few days late". What an intelligent, well trained young man! More fool them as I have a company with many devices which they could have benefited more business from.

Also, because of all the reviews claiming they caused more damage to many handsets, it makes you paranoid to have a go at them when they are messing you around just in-case it is true and they damage your handset! (I'm not in any way saying that IS true - but there are many claims of this on Review Centre)

I have my phone back (late). TOUCH WOOD - it is fine. I've checked everything; GPS, speakers, headphone socket, videos, cameras, texts, calling etc. The only flaw is the ear piece (for calls) isn't lined up perfectly - but is only noticeable when looking very closely. Also the main round button is a little bit stiffer - but not enough to bother me greatly....

The prices are certainly the cheapest (in my research and opinion), however I'm not really sure if it's worth the stress. My phone is used for business as well as pleasure. It holds my diary, my contacts, so M Blue Ltd should not be allowed to mess people around like that.

M Blue Ltd should BE HONEST about the current turnaround of repairs on their website homepage - that way people will be less stressed - won't be bothering them to chase up repairs - and they will probably get less negative reviews on here. Simple!

For any worried customers who's phone are in for repair; bear in mind that many people only review when they are annoyed. I'm guessing M Blue Ltd deal with hundreds of devices each week and the majority of people who review will be the angry ones! Example: I have a company which sells on the internet and have 95% feedback - yet I only receive neutral or negative feedback from 0.25% of my customers (so really I receive a negative feedback from 1 in every 400 customers - so my feedback is effectively 99.75%). So I hope that stops some of you panicking as much if your device is in for repair! Don't get me wrong.... I'm not sticking up for M Blue as I don't rate the way the run the company. It's a shame as a little honesty would really sort them out....