Slow service & no communication

Peadar's review of Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk

“Slow service and no communication”

Written on: 07/07/2012 by Peadar (3 reviews written)

I sent Apple iphones repairs- appleiphonerepairs.co.uk my Ipod touch to have a new battery fitted. Simple job you would think? However despite advertising on their website that most repairs are turned around in twenty four hours I am still without my Ipod almost two weeks later.

The only communication I had from them was to ask if I additionally wanted the camera repaired (that was four days ago) to which I replied no and asked for my Ipod to be returned expecting it the next day - that didn't happen.

I subsequently chased them and asked where my equipment was. Surprise surprise they found it and ensured me it would be despatched right away. This means I will not get my Ipod until next Tuesday A FULL TWO WEEKS SINCE IT WAS SENT.

I did ask why everything took so long to give them an opportunity to explain but they only grudgingly apologised for a "slight" delay. What a joke!

This would have cost twice the price if I went to the Apple store but I guess you get what you pay for!

In my experience I would not use this service unless you are willing to chase them and be without your device for a protracted period.

Guest's Response to Peadar's Review

Written on: 09/07/2012

Do you by any chance have a working contact number for them, i have tried both numbers on there website and one rings and never any answer and other is disconnected, also tried to email and no reply, Please help?