Feeling cheated!

Guest's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Feeling cheated!”

Written on: 15/08/2014

I recycled my phone with this company and I can tell you that this is the worst company and experience by far!! My Iphone 4S was in perfect condition as it was only about a month and a half old and so absolutely no scratches whatsoever, so like anyone would I ticked the excellent condition box as this was my belief. After receiving the package I bubble wrapped my phone and posted this out to them. IGadgets sent me an email (which went into my inbox) on the 21st July stating that they had received the phone and that this was going to be tested and that it would take a few days. I waited and received nothing, about 10 days had passed and I was going to get in touch with them when I receive an email (in my inbox) stating that my phone had been classed as average condition and that the payment was less...yes £40 less. I was fuming and contacted them and they mentioned that another email was sent on the 21st July later in the afternoon mentioning that the phone had been downgraded with the payment which I could have accepted or declined and as I didn't respond well its just tough because your phone has already been recycled. I asked that they resend this email as proof which they did and guess where it went to? My junk mail, funnily enough the emails they wish us to see gets directed to our inbox and the emails that don't want us to see goes to our junk mail!
I have enquired with an IT friend of mine and they state that there are many things that can be done to make emails go into your junk. So to me this company is a huge scheme and I would recommend everyone avoid using it!!!