Absolutely shocking

Charfedrick's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Absolutely shocking ”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Charfedrick (1 review written)

Sent me Ipad off around 3 weeks ago, had an email on the 24/07 to say my money would be in my account in 10 working days. Money still didn't hit my account on the 11th working day, went to phone customer services and they we're shut for the weekend surprise surprise. Would never recommend them to anyone!!!! Same thing happened to my boyfriend, we're both absolutely appalled by the service and lack of communication.

We09We's Response to Charfedrick's Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

did you get your money?? I have been to trading standardas bout them and their local police station, awaiting for the police to contact me back and trading standards have said there is a stack of reports being filed against them, in his words he said the companys on borrowed time!!!

By Igadgets

Written on: 14/08/2014

Your payment as proven by our customer service team was released within the alloted time to clear by day 10.
On the flip side, your comment to our customer service advisor of "Dragging you out by your heels and beating the living sh1t out of you until you pay" comments, clearly tell the real story of who we're dealing with.