Appalling all-round service

gazlaybourne's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Appalling all-round service”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by gazlaybourne (1 review written)

1) A phone that had been in a tech21 protective case/screen for its lifetime with very few marks and in perfect working condition was deemed POOR CONDITION. I have always been honest about things like this and know that the phone I gave was excellent or at very worst, in a good condition if excellent meant never being used!
2) The email informing me of this never hit my account so the first I knew about this was a notice saying they were paying me £60 instead of the £113 I had expected and that the transfer was already underway.
3) Emailed immediately - no response. Called - told nothing could be done but a manager would call back - no response. Sent a formal complaint - no response. Called again and told a manager would call back "when they got it as they've been out all day really" - no response. Finally a polite manager called back and offered a paltry £15 for all of the above.

Such poor service all round and I'm now out of pocket for a fantastic phone which was inexplicably deemed poor. Payment also taking up to 12 working days to process so I find their line 11 days ago of "nothing can be done to halt the process as payment has already left our accounts" hard to believe as it still isn't in my account.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Wvm1958's Response to gazlaybourne's Review

Written on: 24/07/2014

I wish I'd read this review before sending them my Galaxy S3.
Web offer £101.25.
Email today telling me they're paying out £75 !!!!
Could've got more and sooner on ebay.